2 Mart 2013 Cumartesi

New York Fashion Week - Snow White


The day after Nemo the snowstorm, I was in the mood to dress in white to match the snow laying on the side of the road. It was super sunny and beautiful but still very cold so my faux fur jacket from Bsable came in very handy and added some color to my white (and black) outfit. 
If I was walking a lot, I would've worn my ankle boots or tall boots that are more appropriate for the weather and snow, but Hudson Jeans was kind enough to provide a car (I cannot thank you guys enough!!) so to complete my outfit, I wore my Saint Laurent ankle cuff heels that I got from my last trip to Bal Harbour.

Hudson Jeans (also here and here)
Bsable Faux Fur CoatSandro White Leather Jacket (similar here, here and here)
Kenzo x New Era Baseball Cap
Rebecca Taylor Tweed Top (love the jacket version here and here)
Saint Laurent Ankle Cuff Pumps
Monika Chiang Purse


All photos from my Wesley Mason and second photo from 

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder