2 Mart 2013 Cumartesi

Brrr.. Pre New York Fashion Week


Hello! Hope everyone is having an amazing week so far! I got to New York for New York Fashion Week late Tuesday night from Aruba, and I knew it was going to be cold, but oh.em.gee it's sooooo cold! Thankfully I am all rested up from the amazing Aruba vacation and I'm so excited and thankful to be here. 
I wore this outfit to the IFB conference where I had the honor to speak at again (btw, it's such an amazing conference for bloggers especially if you're new to blogging!) and when I put this outfit together that morning all I could think about was, layer, layer, layer! I would've layered more but I didn't want to look too bulky so I wore denim on denim with the softest (everyone wanted to feel my legs) blue leather pants from Hudson. 

Hudson is doing a really awesome contest where you can win cash, Hudson jeans, or a trip to London where the SS13 campaign was shot! Plus 9 lucky winners' #instapics will be featured in the Hudson SS13 print campaign!
You can enter by submitting a photo of how you #LETYOURSELFGO 2 ways! 

Hudson Juliette Leather Pants (the wax version here and here)
Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Faux Fur Jacket
Vintage Denim Shirt
H&M Denim Shirt
Isabel Marant Gava Pumps
Chanel Bag


Photos by Ryan Chua

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder