15 Mart 2013 Cuma

DIY Baroque Tights


It has been very long since my last DIY Tights... now I remember why... bleeding fingers hahaha
But anyway, so this is what I have been doing the past week, my apartment looks like a DIY factory (yes, I made more diy'sssssss and I'm really short of calling them Die's haha) The tights took me a painstaking 16 hours to make mainly because I really wanted to make sure the tights would survive the laundry (like a 100 times) and it took me a while before I figured out the best way to work with the Baroque and Brocade trend on the tights and on other items (Placement, Prints and patterns) but I figured it out and the Tutorials are on the way!! I really hope you like them, it would be the best motivation ever to make more and don't worry, the tutorials offer serious alternatives to 16 hours of work ;)



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder